“All things were created by Him” Colossians 1:16
Explore local geologic evidence of a Global Flood!
Explained through the lens of a Biblical Worldview!
Join the Creation Museum for an outdoor adventure and an up close encounter with God’s creation. These tours will provide a unique and fascinating perspective on God’s great design!
• 3 Day 3 night May 26 – 29, 2017.
• Guided walks that accommodate your abilities.
• User friendly 17-mile raft trip on the Colorado River around famous Horseshoe Bend where 800 foot tall canyon walls tower above.
• Petroglyphs, Bighorn sheep, chuckwalla, osprey, wild horses and eagles are often seen.
• Luxury bus travel, raft trip, quality hotel accommodations and meals are arranged.
• You simply join the tour and enjoy the experience.
• The guided tour begins and ends in Phoenix, AZ (flights not included).
• Shuttle vans available from Creation & Earth History Museum, Santee.
Grand Canyon Rim & Raft Trip
with Eric Hovind & Russ Miller
3 Day 3 night May 26 – 29, 2017
Join Eric Hovind of Creation Today & Russ Miller of Creation, Evolution & Science Ministries
$724 per adult double occupancy